Wednesday, July 15, 2009

1897

So I just got done watching the 1897 storyline...wow!
What a storyline!
I almost didn't want to return to 1969 after that tremendous trip into the past but alas...all good things must come to an end...

I must say that I was a little disappointed with the way Petofi went out...Garth Blackwood? C'mon! Petofi completely dominated a vampire, a werewolf, and a witch simultaneously and some limping spectre with a chain takes him out single-handedly...please...Although that's what he gets for turning on his wingman, Aristede...how I loved his little fez hat...

I think the 1897 storyline was so strong because of the tremendous villains...From start to finish, the storyline was filled with villains who took Barnabus and company to the limit!

Evil Quentin Collins
The Phoenix
Reverend Trask
Count Petofi w/ Aristede

You had such strong villains that Angelique was forced to turn face! Angelique? A good guy? I never thought I would see the day! Actually, I didn't care for it...I want to see her up to her usual no good antics in the near future.

So cheers to the 1897 storyline! Good stuff...

P.S. I just started the Leviathan storyline...not so sure about this one...I've heard bad things...

No comments:

Post a Comment