Wednesday, August 26, 2009

YAEGER!!!

Finally the parallel time story lines are picking up. I'm a big fan of John Yaeger. I loved his debut where he walked into The Eagle and tore the place up and then totally macked on Buffy Harrington after beating up her boyfriend. The Yaeger/Harrington relationship is odd but entertaining. What I find so amusing is that Yaeger treats her like crap and she's totally into it. He beat the hell out of her and then gave her a painting and she was all like, "Oh, you're so sweet!" Umm...he just kicked your ass! But I guess assault is easily forgotten when you're given a present. Anyways, I'm interested to see where this is all going since Cyrus has Sabrina and Yaeger has Buffy. Two chicks but only one dude with split personalities...what is a guy to do...

Then the whole annoyance of the "Is Alexis really Angelique?" storyline finally ended when Angelique returned from the grave and took her sister's place at Collinwood. My only gripe with this storyline is that part of Angelique's plan to win Quentin back was forcing Maggie Evans to return. Angelique...what were you thinking?! Maggie should have stayed where she was (filming the DS movie), but I guess she was bound to come back eventually. My favorite part of this storyline has to be the friendship between Angelique and Hoffman. How neat is it to see those two on the same side?

And finally, everyone's favorite vampire finally returned to the show when YAEGER!!! broke into Loomis House and nearly freed Barnabas. Of course, now Barnabas is trying to win over Maggie Evans AGAIN with little to no success. Face it, Barny, it's just not going to happen! You've tried to mack Maggie Evans in the 1800's, 1969, 1897, and now in parallel time! It's time to move on! Oh, and he's also trying to get back to his own time...which is odd because he spent so long trying to get to the parallel time time and now he desperately wants to go back? Barny, sometimes I just don't know what you're thinking...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think John Carlen was drunk and I like how he stood up for his fellow actors. He has a good sense of humor and is a fun guy.

    ReplyDelete