Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gearing up for the DS Festival in New York!

In preparation for the DS festival in TWO WEEKS, I've just endured a DS marathon for most of Sunday. I'm absolutely devouring this Leviathan storyline. It's definitely not as bad as everyone's said...at least not so far. I'm trying to get as far into the series as I can before the festival because I know the people there are going to be talking about stuff I haven't seen yet. The woman who played Roxanne Drew is going to be there and I don't even know who the hell that is! Anyways...here are some random thoughts from today's viewing...

*How awesome is it that it's Nicholas Blair who is pulling the strings of the Leviathan puppet? Answer: Aristede awesome. Bringing back one of DS's greatest villains of all time to seek revenge on the Collins clan was a stroke of genius. I nearly pissed my pants when he and Aristede...I mean, Bruno...shared the screen together. And what a great moment when Sky introduced his loving wife, Angelique, to the man behind all his success...Nicholas freakin' Blair...awesome...

*Speaking of Sky Rumson...he sucks. The guy can't act. He's bad...he's SARAH COLLINS bad...and that's bad.

*On the other side of the coin, Bruno is the freakin' man! Not only is the guy ruthless, but he's as smart as Profesor Stokes. How about that plan he hatched with him capturing the werewolf, tricking Jeb into the mausoleum, and then, when that didn't work, blaming the whole thing on Megan?! Genius! As I always say, "Don't worry...you've got Bruno!"

*I don't care what anyone says...Barnabus is way better as a vampire. He's totally lame as a regular guy. When he's a vampire he's got all kinds of special powers and he kills people. I'm glad he's been turned...glad I tell you!

*Oh, and I totally called Jeb turning into a sissy good guy the second Nicholas Blair was brought back. Why else would you need a bad guy the likes of Blair unless Jeb was going to go soft? The problem with DS is that they turn all their quality bad guys into lame good guys. Don't believe me? Check it out: Barnabus, Angelique, Quentin, and now soon-to-be Jeb. So lame...

*Maggie Evans is the most annoying person on the face of the planet. When I meet her at the festival, I'm going to zombie bitch slap her across the face for being so annoying. That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment