Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Greatest DS Moment of All-Time!!!

So I've finally been witness to the greatest DS moment of all time, my friends. Let me set the scene for you: Quentin is arrested for the murder of Bruno Hess and Angelique (as Alexis) goes to visit him in jail and convinces him he must escape. Angelique then concocts the most diabolical and ingenious plan of all time! She screams out to the single law enforcement agent at the Collinsport police station, he rushes in to see what's going on, and then it happens...QUENTIN SOARS THROUGH THE AIR AND KARATE CHOPS THE INSPECTOR IN THE BACK OF THE NECK, RENDERING HIM UNCONSCIOUS AND ALLOWING HIM TO FLEE THE JAIL!!!

Man, what a spectacular and ridiculous moment! I will remember it for a long time to come, I'm sure...

The whole parallel time storyline has been all downhill since then.

The whole Roxanne storyline...LAME!

The mystery of Claude North...LAME!

The lack of John YAEGER!!!...LAME!

It did pick up towards the end with Roger being revealed as the murderer of Angelique (Totally called it by the way) and then Angelique discovering Julia Hoffman was actually DR. Julia Hoffman. It was obvious the storyline was coming to an end, though, when nearly every single main character was dead.

The end finally came when Stokes burned down Collinwood with Barnabas and Julia inside and they escaped back to their own time universe...or so they thought. Now they're in the future! Whoa! I just hope it's more entertaining than PT. I did not really enjoy my time spent in PT so I'm looking forward to their stay in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment